How to Apply for a Scholarship
- Submit a completed application form. The form (Word and PDF formats) can be downloaded from this site or send an e-mail request) .
- Send copy of transcript that includes 1st semester grades and GPA.
- Attach 3 letters of recommendation (one from a coach or activity sponsor, one from a community member, and one of your choice, not a relative).
- Attach your essay (maximum one page, typed, single-spaced) on the topic: "What impact has participation in basketball had on my educational and career plans?"
- Submit all the above in one packet to be received close-of-buisness February 15th, 2013 to:
CBOA Scholarship Fund
3509 Winston Pl
Fairfax, VA 22030-2937
Incomplete packets will disqualify you from consideration for this scholarship. CBOA members and their immediate families are not eligible. Applicants shall not be subject to discrimination on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, national origin or handicapping condition.